Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Well when I got home from the play last night I drank a lot of water and apple juice I don't know if this had anything to do with what happened to me this morning, but at 3am I ended up waking up with a stomach ache and throwing up.  It was not fun.  On the bright side not everyone can say they threw up in London while visiting.  I went back to sleep and was hot and cold all night until I woke up at 8 so I could get ready for my skit in class but when I could barely walk to the door I knew I couldn't go to class.  Luckily I have awesome roommates and casmin went and told our TA and my groupee Carolyn that I couldn't get out of bed.  So while everyone went to class I slept.  Then woke up when they got home and Casmin gave me soda and crackers.  Then fell asleep again and woke up when everyone got home again at 4.  I decided I should do some hw before the play that night.  I really did not want to miss it because it sounded like it was going to be really funny.  So I started to get strength by eating crackers and quickly got ready to go to the play.  I got tired and weak again on the way there but I am so glad I went.  The play was absolutely hilarious!  I loved it.  During scene changes the actors would come out and perform little muscical numbers and it was great!  My favorite was a guy playing bike horns.  Oh the show we saw was One Man Two Guvners.  Pretty much the walk home killed me so I got n baed and Casmin told our TA that I would have to do the hw later.  Casmin was such a doll and took care of me really well.  I am so grateful she is my roommate and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment